Stainless Steel Marinade Injector, Meat Injector/Syringe Kit, Seasoning Injecotr, BBQ Accessories, Adds Flavor to Turkey, Birds, and All Meats. 3 Needles and 4 Extra Silicone O Rings – BBQ Dragon
Most rubs and seasonings only permeate the top layer of meat, leaving the center bland and flavorless. To season your meat from the inside out, use BBQ Dragon’s Monster Flavor Injector. This stainless steel syringe has a two-ounce barrel and comes with three different flavor injector needles. The three-inch steak needle is designed to inject
Most rubs and seasonings only permeate the top layer of meat, leaving the center bland and flavorless. To season your meat from the inside out, use BBQ Dragon’s Monster Flavor Injector. This stainless steel syringe has a two-ounce barrel and comes with three different flavor injector needles. The three-inch steak needle is designed to inject marinade specifically into thin cuts of meat like chicken breasts, steaks, pork chops, and more. The six-inch twelve-hole needle is for liquid only flavor injections like broth, hot sauce, cognac, or Worcestershire sauce. The six-inch angle-cut needle is made for slightly thicker or chunkier marinades like pesto or marinades made with seasonings that weren’t ground up. To use our flavor injector, screw the needle you need on to the syringe. Completely submerge the syringe and all of its holes into the marinade and pull the plunger to fill the barrel. Stick the needle deep into your meat and slowly inject the marinade. Inject your sauce in multiple places to get the best flavor boost. Continue injecting the sauce until it leaks out of the injection holes. When you’re finished injecting your sauce, disassemble the syringe by unscrewing the needle and then unscrewing the top of the flavor barrel. Hand wash the syringe to make sure the syringe gets fully cleaned. At BBQ Dragon, we aim to provide you with the most innovative tools for your grilling experience. Every BBQ Dragon product includes a one-year satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, we’ll refund your money. At BBQ Dragon, our goal is to create products for our grill-loving masters. We like barbecue. You like barbecue. See a pattern here?
- STEAK NEEDLE: BBQ Dragon’s Monster Flavor Injector is the best way to pump your meat full of flavor. It comes with three different needle options. At three inches long, the steak needle is designed for injecting thin cuts of meat with flavor or marinade. Boost the flavor in your chicken breasts, steaks, pork chops, and other thin cuts of meat.
- LIQUID MARINADES: Use the six-inch specialized twelve-hole needle for liquid only marinades like broth, butter, or whiskey to name a few. Fully submerge all of the holes to fill the two-ounce injector barrel with marinade. Plunge the needle deep into the meat and slowly depress the plunger. Keep injecting marinade until it begins leaking from the injection holes in the meat.
- CHUNKY MARINADES: To inject thicker or slightly chunky marinade, use the six-inch specialized angle-cut needle. This needle is ideal for marinades like pesto or jerk seasonings that are thick or have small chunks. To avoid excessive injection holes, insert the needle at different angles to inject your marinade.
- EASY DISASSEMBLY: While this meat marinade injector is sturdy, it’s also so easy to disassemble and clean. After removing the needle, simply twist the top of the syringe off and carefully pull it out of the barrel. Because the marinade injector syringe and needles are made from stainless steel, they can be hand washed and dried without rusting.
- BBQ DRAGON QUALITY: At BBQ Dragon, we use high-quality sources to manufacture all of our products. All of our BBQ Dragon products include a one-year satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with the BBQ Dragon Monster Flavor Injector, reach out and let us know. We will send you a new product or refund your money.