Unicook Porcelain Cast Iron Grill Grate, Cooking Grate, Outdoor Barbecue Gas Grill Replacement Parts, 8” Width, Extends from 14 Inch to 20 Inch in Deep, Universal Size Adjusts to Fit Most Gas Grills
Best Gas Grill Replacement Parts for Its Cost! Some of your metal grill grates maybe wear out after a certain amount of time and use. We know you would prefer to keep your favorite grill running rather than leaving it at trash bin. Unicook cast iron grill grate is the way to go. Buy now
Best Gas Grill Replacement Parts for Its Cost!
Some of your metal grill grates maybe wear out after a certain amount of time and use. We know you would prefer to keep your favorite grill running rather than leaving it at trash bin. Unicook cast iron grill grate is the way to go. Buy now and refurnish your grill to save money and grill any type of food much easier.
Key Features of Unicook Cast Iron Grill Grate
— Heat Retention
— Even Heat Distribution
–Less Sticking Food
–Great Sear Marks
–Fast Cooking Times
Care and Use
If maintained properly, cast iron grill grate can last for years or even decades. It is important to keep the cast iron constantly seasoned to avoid problems with rust on the surface. But even if some rust does appear, it can be easily removed with a wire brush. After the brushing, the grate can be re-seasoned and brought back to its original condition.
- 8″ Width adjustable cast iron cooking grate, extends from 14″ to 20″ in deep, can be used side-by-side in multiples of 8″ Wide, fit most gas grills of Weber, Char-Broil, Nexgrill, Brinkmann, Kenmore,Dyno-Glo and more. Please measure the size of your original parts and compare with ours before ordering.
- Durable matte porcelain enameled coated cast iron construction, retains consistent surface temperatures regardless of fluctuations to heat levels underneath it and cooks faster, distributes and holds heat evenly across the entire surface once it is fully heated.
- Sturdier and last longer than metal grates, will not shift around when you are turning the food while grilling
- Cast iron cooking surface helps create great sear marks and less surface sticking.
- Easy to clean with nylon cleaning brush. After cleaning the grates, dry and saturate the grates with vegetable oil to prevent rust from forming.