BBQ Grill Mat (Set of 3, As Seen on TV) by DigHealth(TM), for Outdoor Barbecue, Cooking, Cake Baking, Heavy-Duty, Non Stick, 16″x13″, Grill Pad Works With Gas, Electric, Charcoal Grills, and More
When To Use One? 1, Cover Rust. When using an older grill, prevent dirt, rust and other yucky stuff from touching your food. 2, Block Dirt. When cooking away from home on a public grill, prevent food contamination without using expensive and more dangerous tin foil. 3, Unconventional Dishes. Prepare stir fries and other saute
When To Use One?
1, Cover Rust. When using an older grill, prevent dirt, rust and other yucky stuff from touching your food.
2, Block Dirt. When cooking away from home on a public grill, prevent food contamination without using expensive and more dangerous tin foil.
3, Unconventional Dishes. Prepare stir fries and other saute style dishes in your backyard. Combine meats, veggies and sauce, and cook without stuff slipping through the cracks.
4, Tiny Sides. Grill onions and mushrooms right along side your patties for gourmet style cheeseburgers without setting foot in your kitchen, or a restaurant.
5, Vegetables. Cook asparagus or other vegetables to have a perfectly cooked side dish with intense flavor.
6, Seafood. Prepare delicate pieces of fish without them sticking or falling apart.
7, Saucy Stuff. Avoid sticking and burning when cooking with barbecue sauce, and also reduce messes and eliminate clean up.
8, Breakfast and More. Prepare non-traditional foods like pancakes and eggs, or a grilled cheese sandwich.
9, Small Pieces. Grill kabobs, sausages, and hot dogs without things falling through the cracks, or getting stuck in the grate.
10, Even Cooking. Ideal for steaks and other meats to produce evenly cooked pieces that are juicy and full of flavor.
11, Fried Foods. Slice potatoes and add olive oil for a delicious side dish that goes well with any meat, and avoid turning on the oven for fries.
Off the Grill. Also useful as a non-stick surface for the bottom of your oven to catch drips.
- Top Quality. The DigHealth Grill Mats 16″x13″ looks great on decks and patios and fits under most grills. Constructed of durable PTFE coated fabric, the mat just wipes clean. Made of flame-resistant material, the mat is safe to place under Gas, Electric, Charcoal Grills. With Multiple layers of the PTFE are then applied, building up a heavy coating of the nonstick surface, the mat provides a protective barrier under your grill, guarding against stains.
- Convenience. Never worry about food getting stuck, stop dealing with flare ups do to dripping sauce, and know that the public grill will be good to go when you get there. The amazing non-stick grill mat, keeps the grill flavor and food stays tender, juicy and tasty!
- Versatility. Use it for chicken and steak to ensure even heat and easy flipping, or get creative and take it to the limit. Because it acts like a big pan or griddle, you can cook almost anything you want.
- Washable. Other grill covers are usually disposable. These are totally reusable, so hand wash or stick in the dishwasher to use over and over again. DigHealth Grill Mat allows food to simply slide off from its non-stick, easy clean fabric.
- Safe. Able to withstand heat up to 500°F, and totally BPA and PFOA free. A healthy choice for low fat dishes cooked outside. DigHealth Grill Mat requires no pre-heating on grill. Position mat flat on grill surface and place food directly on mat. Reduces flare-ups. Mat may be cut smaller to accommodate smaller grill sizes. Never clean your grill again! DigHealth Grill Mat for perfect grilling every time!