X-Chef Meat Injector Syringe, Stainless Steel Turkey Marinade Injector for Food Flavor BBQ Grill Smoker with 2oz Capacity Barrel 3 Professional Needles, 3 Cleaning Brushes, 5 O-Rings & Silicone Brush
If only there was a way to get big flavor deep into the big piece of meat you were barbecuing for dinner, a way to ensure that food stayed juicy while cooking on the BBQ, there is, the marinade injector! You will achieve the best flavor from your favorite grilled meals by infusing your favorite
If only there was a way to get big flavor deep into the big piece of meat you were barbecuing for dinner, a way to ensure that food stayed juicy while cooking on the BBQ, there is, the marinade injector! You will achieve the best flavor from your favorite grilled meals by infusing your favorite sauces and marinades to produce flavor from inside-out with X-Chef BBQ meat injector.
3 Professional Marinade Needles
3” small needle for injecting fine liquid marinade into thin meat
6” 12-hole needle for injecting liquid marinade into thick meat
6” angled-cut needle for injecting thicker marinades that may contain small chunks of garlic or herbs into thick meat
1 Silicone Basting & Pastry
Marinade with oil, butter, sauces and more. Marinade and coat quickly on your food and less soaking in the brush.
3-Size Cleaning Brushes
Small, medium, large sized cleaning brushes for cleaning the marinade barrel and different sizes of needles.
More Creative Cooking Ideas
Except for injecting marinades into meat, jelly or pudding can be injected into donut, and rum can also be injected into strawberry with our flavor injector.
2 Ways to Fill the Barrel with Marinades
A) Vacuum method for liquid marinade: choose a needle and screw it onto the injector barrel, insert the needle into the marinade so that all the holes are submerged in the marinade, and then pull the handle up to draw the marinade into the barrel.
B) For chunky marinade: choose a needle and screw it onto the injector barrel, and unscrew the top cap to fill the barrel with your desired marinade.
1. Injector should be completely clean prior to or after each use.
2. Slightly coat the inner side of the barrel with cooking oil before use to help the marinade glide smoothly.
3. Needles are sharp. Use with caution when handling them. Keep away from children.
4. Use as food injector only.
- [Safe and Healthy] X-Chef meat injector kit is made of food-grade and FDA approved materials. The barrel and needles are made of high grade 304 stainless steel and handle and top of the barrel are made of zinc alloy. Not easy to block, bend or break. BPA free silicone brush and O-rings.
- [Intensify Flavors] Built to intensify flavors of Christmas/Thanksgiving turkey, beef brisket, pork, lamb, chicken, duck and BBQ roaster, etc. Practical kitchen tools for holiday, barbecue, smoked grill, family party and bonfire party.
- [Ergonomic Design & Simple Use] No need to refill the flavor injector all the time with 2-ounce high-capacity barrel. Sturdy needles combining with ergonomic handle makes injecting marinade into thick meat easily and effortlessly. Easy to assemble or dismantle. Dishwasher safe.
- [Complete Seasonings Injector Kit for Gift] 1*food injector barrel, 3*professional marinade needles, 3*cleaning brushes in different sizes, 5*spare O-rings, 1 silicone brush and 1 user manual. Perfect gift idea for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- [Customer Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee] If you are not satisfied with X-Chef Turkey Injectors, just return them within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked, no hassle.