Meat Injector Kit with 2-oz Large Capacity Barrel and 3 Marinade Needles and BBQ Brush Stainless Steel Marinaters Flavor Injector with Handle BBQ Brush
Marination takes a lot of time before the flavors set in. At a minimum, you will need about 30 minutes of soaking time for the flavors to stick into your food. With a meat injector, the meat you cook will contain all the flavors of your marinade within mere seconds. How to Use It? This
Marination takes a lot of time before the flavors set in. At a minimum, you will need about 30 minutes of soaking time for the flavors to stick into your food. With a meat injector, the meat you cook will contain all the flavors of your marinade within mere seconds.
How to Use It?
This meat injector is very simple and easy to use. It all begins with your liquid marinade. The first thing you need to do is prepare your marinade and fill the meat injector with it. Simply draw your marinade into the injector via its needle.
Once the marinade is completely inside the injector’s chamber, all you need to do next is stick it into the meat and push the plunger to put the liquid into the parts you wish to become flavorful and moist.
Needless to say, a meat injector is one of those cooking tools that doesn’t require much culinary experience, but it can significantly affect the overall quality of your food.
You will become a versatile and creative chef with the injector
A meat injector is primarily used for cuts of meat ranging from pork shoulders to entire turkeys. However, you’ll also be able to use it for other types of culinary endeavors. such as inject liquor into fruits, chocolate into baked goods or yogurt into meringues. The options are endless, so a meat injector makes it much simpler to get creative in the kitchen.
Three Needles For Different Use
Sharp thin needles are best for liquid marinades like olive oil or melted butter. Thicker needles may be more difficult to inject into tough meat, but they are wide enough to hold mixtures that contain herbs or chunky marinades like homemade pesto. The smaller needle will make the inject precision for smaller cuts of meat.
1 * 2 oz injector
4 * Spare O-rings
3 * Needles (5.7″, 5.7″, 4.1″)
1 * Needle clean brush
1 * Barrel clean brush
1 * Basting Brush
- Perfect for intensifying the flavor of brisket, pork, chicken, turkey, lamb, goose, duck, and more! Durable and sharp, the needles puncture any meat or poultry with ease, ensuring you can enrich the taste of tough or thick cuts.
- This meat injector kit includes three different styles ultra-sharp needles for injecting different food. You can inject marinade spices into turkey, beef brisket, pork, lamb, chicken, goose, duck; inject jelly / pudding into donuts; inject rum into strawberries; inject brine into home-cured meats; practical for kitchen tools, holidays, BBQ, grill, family party, bonfire party
- Made of 304 food-grade heavy-duty stainless steel for meat injector barrelbarrel/syringe plunger/meat needles, our silicone o-ring seals and silicone basting brush used is FDA compliant and BPA free, 100% safe and healthy, 100% rust & corrosion resistant
- allows for deep penetration and even distribution so every bite contains an explosion of flavor. One 6″ needle is solid with an angled cut while the other 6″ needle contains 12 holes. The 12 hole needle is for liquid marinades and the wide tip needle is for chunky marinades. The third needle is 3″ and is for a more precision injection and for smaller cuts of meat.
- Discover the latest tips, techniques, and advice for creating mouth-watering recipes everyone will love. Learn how to use the marinade injector like a professional and care for it effectively.