2oz Clear Marinate Injector Infuser with Stainless Steel Needle for Seasoning Flavor Preparing Meat, Cooking & Kitchen (1 Injector) by Enqargo
As many barbecue pros know, injecting is the most efficient way to add flavor and moisture to smoked, barbecued, or grilled food. Think of injecting as marinating from the inside out. Beacuse rubs, spice pastes, and glazes sit on the meat’s surface. Marinades penetrate only a few millimeters into the meat. Brining and curing solutions
As many barbecue pros know, injecting is the most efficient way to add flavor and moisture to smoked, barbecued, or grilled food. Think of injecting as marinating from the inside out. Beacuse rubs, spice pastes, and glazes sit on the meat’s surface. Marinades penetrate only a few millimeters into the meat. Brining and curing solutions do reach the center, but require several days or weeks to do so (a process that takes up major real estate in your refrigerator). Injecting gets the flavor to the center of the food in seconds with the push of a plunger. To use our injector, fully depress the plunger and insert the needle in the injector sauce. Make sure the perforations are fully submerged in the sauce. Pull the plunger back to fill the syringe with liquid. Plunge the needle deep in the meat, then depress the plunger slowly and steadily. (A quick plunge may send streams of injector sauce squirting in the opposite direction.) Withdraw the needle gradually. Alternatively, minimize the number of holes you put in the meat by angling the needle in two or three directions using the same entry hole. Continue injecting until liquid begins leaking from the holes, indicating the meat cannot hold any more. For easier clean-up, work over a rimmed baking sheet. So what should you inject with your injector? The short list includes broth or stock, melted butter or olive oil, cognac or whiskey, hot sauce or Worcestershire sauce, fish sauce or soy sauce, or a combination of these ingredients. For a touch of sweetness, add fruit juice or molasses or honey. (Warm the latter in a saucepan of simmering water so they flow easily.) Best for include large cuts of meat, like whole hogs, hams, and pork shoulders, whole turkeys and chickens, briskets, etc., plus intrinsically dry meats like pork loin, lamb leg, beef round roast, and double thick pork chops.
- 3 inch needles with double-hole design in needle resists clogging, distributes marinade in two directions,easily penetrates deep to deliver optimum flavor infusion throughout,marinates foods quickly & cleanly
- Stainless steel material,ergonomically designed for one-hand operation
- Injections including: Garlic Butter, Honey Butter, Red Wine, and Buffalo Sauce etc,perfect for intensifying the flavor of brisket, pork, chicken, turkey, lamb, goose, duck, and more!
- Graduated injection chamber and a removable stainless steel injector tip,dishwasher safe,great for working in the kitchen or outside on the bbq.
- MEASUREMENT:Measurement markings in milliliters and ounces up the side,total (2oz.)capacity